In the era or smart phones, work from home, online shopping, video conferencing, burgeoning E-commerce and unparalleled internet consumption, just having a website is not enough for a brand to sustain. It needs more than that. It needs the push of Search Engine Optimization.
Commonly referred to as SEO, Search Engine Optimization is the process that ensures that a website’s visibility increases multifold. It’s a technical process that revolved around relevant searches that a brand is closely associated with. SEO makes sure that whenever a customer searches for something that you sell, he will be able to see your website too. SEO helps to sustain old customers as well as make some new ones.
Search Engine Optimization is a process that uses the search engine to ensure a website’s prominence amongst millions of websites. Using bots, a search engine works around keywords and user experience to enhance a website’s visibility and effectiveness. SEO makes sure that even if someone is not looking for a specific website, the website can still reach out to him and offer products and services matching his needs.
1. It can help a website reach the right customers
2. It enhances the visibility of a website
3. It keeps the website connected to its customers 24x7
4. It leads to a better user experience
5. It generates better leads and increases sales
6. It creates brand credibility and awareness
7. It results in higher conversion rate